Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Insurance UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No haggle....Compare the market.....LV comes up as lowest quote....Non import, non thatcham approved alarm, excess compulsory £500 voluntary nil,right hand drive protected no claims,no tracker,legal cover,spouse on insurance if applicable,10,000 mile SDP.If you go to LV direct the quote is MORE and they struggle.The performance and LR AWD have the SAME quote - thats odd though.The lady I spoke to at LV after compare the market search had to google the car and google Tesla and fell in love with car .....
Go to CTM and refill in and tweak it

I’ve just had a new text:

Tesla Update - You can now request a quote via our InsureMyTesla partner Direct Line (DLG) before we communicate your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) or your license plate number. To learn more, visit Insure My Tesla - Motor Vehicle Insurance. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

Nothing new there really. What you need to be able to do is insure your car without the plate number!

Just got mine through from LV after doing compare the market and contacting them directly. 61yo male, no offences, 9 years +NCB (protected), 250 excess (but 500 compulsory excess), sister as 2nd driver, complimentary car for up to two weeks and legal cover............. £271.95.

Best I've seen so far...........
Which car are you insuring as I think this makes a massive difference