TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Integrated Center Console - anyone receive in Canada?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by juschilin, Jul 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. juschilin

juschilin Member

I ordered this unit the day it was release via Tesla website. the unit is suppose to ship to the Mississauga Service centre but so far no luck in getting a meaninful update on when it will arrive/installation date.

Anyone else ordered this unit? have you heard anything more about your order?

2. juschilin

juschilin Member

i'm i the only one who's waiting? i don't understand why Tesla would sell something that doesn't exist or cannot be shipped in a reasonable timeframe. Frustrating that they would bill their customer for something that has not get been shipped.

3. Dakkor

Dakkor Member

Took a lot of time to receive my original piano black one, so yeah, it may take a while.

4. e4chan

e4chan Member

I pre-ordered the carbon fiber...but heard they cancelled it. Unfortunate.