TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Integrated Center Console

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Hwayhway, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Hwayhway

Hwayhway Member

Does anyone know if the cubby was changed with the newer style integrated console? I installed a center console this weekend into my 2015 P85D and the back cubby clips no longer have a place to lock into.

2. scottycs

scottycs Member

The cubby doesn't clip to the console at all. I installed the newer console and my cubby installed exactly as it did before.

• Love x 1
  3. KaptinPlanet

KaptinPlanet Member

I just did a post on this. If you put the small thin piece back in (the one that's underneath the screen and attaches via 2 clips to the top of the console) when you installed the console I don't think it's possible to install the cubby again. I took mine out, there's no noticeable difference. When you have the yacht floor theres more room to install the cubby, when the consoles installed room is a little tight around that area.