Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Integration at it's Finest

Would you host a neighborhood open house party after installing a Tesla Solar Roof to motivate?

• Absolutely.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Maybe if I thought neighbors would want to know more.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No. Let the product speak for itself.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Anon2

Of Course I Trust You Will Do The Right Thing
I've a personal law predicated upon principle when donating things to charity. If I can't or don't want to use or wear it why would anyone else. Clear line differentiates what gets a new owner and junk marked for reincarnation. Recycling is a beautiful thing. What does that got to do with Tesla and Solar City? Integration. Solar Roof Power Wall 2 and an Electric Car. Inventions which directly solve the environmental imbalanced equation by creating fully sustainable energy source. Resolves economic impropriety with new jobs. Enhances through revitalization community neighborhoods. Bringing folks together. I'd call that social congruency. When creators of Tesla Solar Roof uses their own creation. Installing the system in their own homes. Not only does it speak to principle. Builds trust that the product is good enough. Confidence it will be for everyone. A perfect law to live by. Take a look...