Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Integration with Google Home / Google Assistant - Now available for general use

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Gol4 - what a great app... thank you.
That said, how do I disconnect it from my Google asisstant? (I am uncomfortable with my kids and their mates playing silly games with my beautiful car!)

Sorry... just managed to find your reply about this quite a few pages back.
Ignore my request.
Cheers

>>
Its a similar process on an iPhone.
Open the Google Assistant App
Tap the explore blue icon on the top right
Scroll to the bottom of the page, and tap All Categories
Tap Travel & transportation
Find "EV Car" in the Other section.
Scroll down to Account Status and choose Link/Unlink as needed.
>>

Reactions: Gol4
EV Car tells me today that the token is invalid and to re-link it in the google home app. I removed it and now can't re-add it as it has disappeared entirely from Google Home. Has someone? google? pulled the plug or the project themselves maybe?

since today any request answered as "battery level is 50 percent" and stops responding after 2-3 requests - I've tried unlinking and relinking but the behaviour remains. Any recommendation for troubleshooting?

Anytime I try to "Set charge limit to XX%" I get "Sorry, that's an invalid value for charge limit" - any suggestions what could be wrong?

With the updated version finally being approved, this should work as expected now. It had stopped working because of a change in the way Google decided to process "percentages".

This version should also handle wake timeouts in Model 3s better.

Is there a command for unlock charge port? This would be very handy for Model 3 when using a cable without a release button.

There is an API for it. I didn't add it as I didn't personally see a need for it. I can add it along with the other changes I am working on.

Window venting and closing is now working in my dev environment. Need to add Homelink control and Charge-port control and it'll be ready for the next release.