Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interest Check: 2015 Model S 85D - California Car - AP1 - $47,500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2015 Tesla Model S 85D
Dual Motor AWD
Black Nextgen Seats
Optional Center Console
Panoramic Roof
Free Supercharging for Life
Free Data and Internet Radio for Life
AP1 Autopilot Self Driving
Optional 19" Cyclone Wheels
71k miles

From California/Nevada and has not seen harsh climates. It was a corporate car and is still in perfect condition.

IMG_1412.JPG
IMG_1412.JPG
IMG_1414.JPG
IMG_1413.JPG
IMG_1424.JPG
IMG_1417.JPG
IMG_1413.JPG
IMG_1424.JPG
IMG_1417.JPG

Tesla Used cars has 2015 85Ds similarly equipped for thousands less, and Tesla used will include a 2 or 4y warranty.
Tesla.com/used
Or better for searching, use
https://ev-cpo.com/hunter/

Price it at $42K for nibbles and eventual sale (may be more likely to get this price from a local Craigslist buyer) or price it it at $40K for a probable quick sale on this forum.

@IGdawgI How much would you offer for the center console? Right now I am leaning towards keeping it because it is very nifty, but I am open to hearing offers.

And @erik_k, thanks for the feedback. Valid point, I do feel that this car is in better condition than 99% of CPOs and would be a less painful process then buying through Tesla which is why I wanted to start off around 47, but I will adjust down to 42.

That’s almost the exact car I’m looking for but a few months too soon and missing rear-facing seats. My budget is $40k. I have until October (end of my current lease) to let an 85D with rear-facing seats (and next gen seats, and pano roof) drift down into my price range. A few have gone for $41-42 recently through the CPO program. I agree that private sale of a well-kept car would be easier than a CPO car in probably worse cosmetic condition, but for me it would be offset by the built-in fresh CPO warranty if purchased through Tesla, so it’s kind of a wash.

Beautiful car, hope you get what you’re asking for. Unfortunately rear-facing seats are kind of a must for my wife and kids, and I’m not ready to buy for a few months,

Where is the car currently and is it available for inspection? I ask because your profile location says IN, but you mention it was a CA/NV car.
Also, do you happen to have the build date or better yet the window sticker? Build date would also be listed on a sticker on the driver’s door frame. It should be a week or month / year, like 7/2015.

@IGdawgI How much would you offer for the center console? Right now I am leaning towards keeping it because it is very nifty, but I am open to hearing offers.

And @erik_k, thanks for the feedback. Valid point, I do feel that this car is in better condition than 99% of CPOs and would be a less painful process then buying through Tesla which is why I wanted to start off around 47, but I will adjust down to 42.
Where are you located and which console is it? Say 50% off what the dealer sells it for? I honestly don't know what's a fair price.

@erik_k car is currently in Bloomington, IN and available for inspection. Purchased it last month and am the second owner and absolutely love it but fortunately/unfortunately took a job in Chicago and am moving in July. So I figured I should probably try to sell it so I don’t have to worry about having a car in the city.

I will try to get a build date/ window sticker for you.