Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interest Check - 2018 Model S 75D 58k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I want to see if there’d be a decent enough offer on my car for me to sell it and get something else. Likely a MY.

2018 Model S 75D. 58,111 miles as of now. Bought in May of 2022 from Tesla. Added a spoiler and changed out the 19” wheels for the 21”. Still have the 19s if buyer would want to swap or take both sets.

Tires need to be replaced. Two scuffs on the front bumper.

Looking for offers if you’re interested, either reply to thread or DM me.
Based in Southern California (Orange County)

Will upload more detailed pics soon.

9D21AFC7-8713-4134-83B1-E12F6CE4B71D.jpeg

Thanks. I need to re-do this post as a for sale rather than interest check and see where it gets me.
After reviewing other FS posts, I realize I’m missing pertinent information
Yeah, if this is your first FS post, it can be a little daunting.

Highlight the following:

Year
Mileage
Condition (Body, Tires, interior)
Existing warranty: If applicable
Detailed Pics of interior/exterior
Price

Most importantly: Do not feed trolls that always have something to say about pricing with absolutely 0 intent on purchasing

Reactions: sdq_11 and morbidz
Yeah, if this is your first FS post, it can be a little daunting.

Highlight the following:

Year
Mileage
Condition (Body, Tires, interior)
Existing warranty: If applicable
Detailed Pics of interior/exterior
Price

Most importantly: Do not feed trolls that always have something to say about pricing with absolutely 0 intent on purchasing
I would say this is a good quick overview. Many people that do not know too much about this “generation” of X/Y will ask about transferable supercharging and unlimited premium connectivity.

I would also include MCU 1 or MCU 2 and autopilot hardware. Seems like that should cover it though and GLWS if you do end up putting it up.

I would say this is a good quick overview. Many people that do not know too much about this “generation” of X/Y will ask about transferable supercharging and unlimited premium connectivity.

I would also include MCU 1 or MCU 2 and autopilot hardware. Seems like that should cover it though and GLWS if you do end up putting it up.
Just to add: Range at 100% charge, 90% charge, etc.

Reactions: Npate2