Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interest Gauge - 2018 Model X 100D - No FSD - Basic AutoPilot - 39,xxx miles - Black Interior/Black Exterior - $78,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I have a close to immaculate 2018 Model X 100D. I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in purchasing it for 78k? It has a completely clean CarFax/AutoReport, I am the 2nd owner and it was purchased from a lease return and has the remaining 4yr/50k mile warranty PLUS the great used car warranty that added another 4yr/50k warranty from the mileage at purchase, which was around 33k miles, for a total of 83k miles!

If you're interested let me know and I'll get some pictures up soon. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the car, it drives amazingly well, is pretty quiet for a Model X (road noise is minimal compared to other Model X's I've sat in), has no shudder or acceleration issues, and has recently been aligned and serviced for cold weather climates. It is always garaged, always washed at least once a week without any harsh chemicals or brushes, and it charges up to 280 on 100% and 251 at 90%.

Let me know!