Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interest Gauge - Late 2017 Model S 75D - Metallic Silver - White Interior with Carbon Fiber - No FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I have a Model S 75D I'd like to sell that has roughly 46k miles on it and I'd like to sell it for 42k. I'm the second owner after purchasing it from Tesla's used car division and if you check my post history the car had a miscolored passenger side door that they luckily repainted and it now looks flawless! The car is honestly gorgeous and I'll be posting pictures soon after a detail but would like to gauge interest on if this is a fair price or not?

Thanks!

Hi all,

I have a Model S 75D I'd like to sell that has roughly 46k miles on it and I'd like to sell it for 42k. I'm the second owner after purchasing it from Tesla's used car division and if you check my post history the car had a miscolored passenger side door that they luckily repainted and it now looks flawless! The car is honestly gorgeous and I'll be posting pictures soon after a detail but would like to gauge interest on if this is a fair price or not?

Thanks!
I am interested if still available.