Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interested in checking out a tesla bradenton-sarasota area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys new here, was hoping some of you might be able to help me out.

Really want to check the car out before buying one, was curious if anyone has one around here?

if its and s85 that would be ok as well.

Also if anyone could offer any info on how their electric bills have went up vs gas savings etc would be great! As well as any tax rebate info as im new to this trying to learn all the ins and outs

thanks a lot guys!

Hey guys new here, was hoping some of you might be able to help me out.

Really want to check the car out before buying one, was curious if anyone has one around here?

Tesla now has a sales presence based in Sarasota. David Havasi is covering "Northern Florida" so he's on the road much of the time but you can reach him on 650-273-7191 or "dhavasi at teslamotors dot com". Also the Service Center in Tampa is an easy trip from Bradenton and they have loaner cars where you can probably get a test drive. Give them a call and ask for Mark LaPlant (SC Manager).

I have a Sig P85 that's now ~11 months old, 16k on it and it's stood the test really well. If I can be of help just drop me a PM; (jsnyder-srq and I live very close to each other).

Thanks guys i really appreciate it!

I would love to see one of your cars one of these days, i was planning on a year until i got one that is until i called my insurance agent, it will more than double my premium, so i have to wait almost 2 until il be 25 and it will drop, unfortunately. The price of the car would be hard enough payment wise but i cant afford that premium along with it. I was hoping for such good safety rating the insurance would be a little less.

Oh well maybe i will find a used one in two years that is in great shape for less. Still would love to test drive one, plan to save all my money that way i can put a lot down on it.

thanks again!