TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Interested in selling Powerwall 2

Discussion in 'Tesla Energy' started by Lisa Medina, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Lisa Medina

Lisa Medina New Member

Hello,

Our family finds ourselves in a difficult situation - we are moving (unexpectedly) to California and have just contracted with Solar City to install a new solar system on our home in Austin (which we are now selling). The panels and (2) Powerwalls are installed, but not yet active. While we plan to leave the solar system in place for the new owners, we are exploring the option of selling the Powerwalls. If there is anyone interested in this forum, please let me know, and I will provide contact information.

2. Lisa Medina

Lisa Medina New Member

Please note: we are very new to the technology and process, so if sale of the Powerwall by a consumer is not typical, we would welcome other suggestions for our situation (i.e. how to recoup $$ spent on Powerwalls).

3. AEdennis

AEdennis Active Member

You may be able to move the PW to your new home in California... just have 9 reinstall them

• Like x 1
  4. zanary

zanary Member

How much do you want for one of the Powerwall 2 (no gateway, or anything needed, just the Powerwall 2)?

Note: I'm in California (specifically Norther California, SF Bay Area).

5. Lisa Medina

Lisa Medina New Member

Her goal is to sell both and ideally locally in Austin. Sorry!

6. TSLA Pilot

TSLA Pilot Member

Hi Lisa,

I'm semi-local (DFW) and would consider both of your Powerwalls, potentially. I'd drive down to pick them up as it's not that far.

If you'd like to PM me with the price you're trying for, that would be great. Perhaps we can work something out that will work for both of us.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Mark

7. Rockster

Rockster Active Member

I'm in DFW and could drive down, as well. I would only be interested in possibly purchasing one, so, if Mark doesn't want both of them, I'd like to hear your asking price, too.

8. TSLA Pilot

TSLA Pilot Member

Hi Lisa,

Any updates on your situation?

Thx.

Mark