Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interested in selling Powerwall 2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Our family finds ourselves in a difficult situation - we are moving (unexpectedly) to California and have just contracted with Solar City to install a new solar system on our home in Austin (which we are now selling). The panels and (2) Powerwalls are installed, but not yet active. While we plan to leave the solar system in place for the new owners, we are exploring the option of selling the Powerwalls. If there is anyone interested in this forum, please let me know, and I will provide contact information.

Hello,

Our family finds ourselves in a difficult situation - we are moving (unexpectedly) to California and have just contracted with Solar City to install a new solar system on our home in Austin (which we are now selling). The panels and (2) Powerwalls are installed, but not yet active. While we plan to leave the solar system in place for the new owners, we are exploring the option of selling the Powerwalls. If there is anyone interested in this forum, please let me know, and I will provide contact information.

Please note: we are very new to the technology and process, so if sale of the Powerwall by a consumer is not typical, we would welcome other suggestions for our situation (i.e. how to recoup $$ spent on Powerwalls).

Hello,

How much do you want for one of the Powerwall 2 (no gateway, or anything needed, just the Powerwall 2)?

Note: I'm in California (specifically Norther California, SF Bay Area).

Hi Lisa,

I'm semi-local (DFW) and would consider both of your Powerwalls, potentially. I'd drive down to pick them up as it's not that far.

If you'd like to PM me with the price you're trying for, that would be great. Perhaps we can work something out that will work for both of us.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.