Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Interested in selling your founders by referral x?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nope. None that I know of. Just checking. None here. I'll go back to lurking. ;-)

McLaren? Ooohh. Which one? Sorry. Threadjack. Nevermind.

MP4 12c spider

Attachments

• mp4spider2.jpeg.gif
    mp4spider2.jpeg.gif
    137.2 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
7 seat pm me options

serious only. now have 1 guy here reneg 4 hours before delivery he had recd deposit sent numerous
emails now it will be a legal issue attorneys, courts etc. I don't want any more of these just clean simple deals!

Last edited:
they removed a buy posting I did yesterday offering to pay 144,950 loaded immediate delivery car.
I posted in classified section also. they removed that also . guess they don't want me or the seller to make a profit?

You made multiple threads about the same thing. Some were merged here and others, with duplicate content, removed.