Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Interesting charge at Source London on Warren St

So I parked today at the single charging spot on the corner of Warren St and Cleveland St in Fitzrovia. I don't have the Source London membership so I tried to do a pay-as-you-go payment (like I did about a week ago). This is what they tried to charge my card. Luckily revolut confirms these so I had a chance to decline. But something unholy is going there. They don't have an email where to send the screenshots, but sent them a message via the website form, no reaction so far.

IMG_0879.PNG

Reactions: Yev000
Most likely there's a red-faced developer around thought it was a good idea to validate payment information with a £10k preauthorisation instead of a more sensible £0.01, £1 or £50.
Hope so. Also, hope the govt actually forces all these companies to use a single payment system of some sort. Phone will soon run out of space with all these various apps. Not a single good experience so far in terms of a quick way of paying for charging without spending 10 min filling out forms.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC