Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interesting charge at Source London on Warren St

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I parked today at the single charging spot on the corner of Warren St and Cleveland St in Fitzrovia. I don't have the Source London membership so I tried to do a pay-as-you-go payment (like I did about a week ago). This is what they tried to charge my card. Luckily revolut confirms these so I had a chance to decline. But something unholy is going there. They don't have an email where to send the screenshots, but sent them a message via the website form, no reaction so far.

IMG_0879.PNG

Reactions: Yev000
Most likely there's a red-faced developer around thought it was a good idea to validate payment information with a £10k preauthorisation instead of a more sensible £0.01, £1 or £50.
Hope so. Also, hope the govt actually forces all these companies to use a single payment system of some sort. Phone will soon run out of space with all these various apps. Not a single good experience so far in terms of a quick way of paying for charging without spending 10 min filling out forms.