TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Interesting Model S Accessories for Sale On The Internet

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by lx3h, Feb 15, 2015.

1. lx3h

lx3h Charged.hk TSLA Grp Rep

2. 3fiftynine

3fiftynine Member

So this is cheaper than the one from Tesla, the plug in the picture isn't good for Hong Kong. Isn't that we've been told to limit current to 10A when using the Mennekes cable? For those who has a reg plate for China perhaps this is good.

3. lx3h

So we might need an adaptor for the plug, but that's easy. Limiting current to 10A yes, we can do that through the control on the 17" display

4. DITB

DITB Charged.hk co-founder

Tesla Motors own version of this charger (NOT the Mennekes), which is sold on some of the European markets, it will actually provide 13A or even 16A or 32A (depending on which adapter you plug into it). All this only single phase, though. But at least, they are not limited to 10A. I guess TM is afraid of inferior wall plug installations in Hong Kong, or that people are silly enough to plug it into an extension cord.

5. euniverse

euniverse Member

TB1.LmsGFXXXXaCXFXXXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg_430x430q90.jpg

Here's aluminum trim for windows. $698 RMB for a set for driver's side, passenger side and rear passengers. Since I think the Mercedes share the same parts, you can find cheaper options. But I'm not 100% sure they fit. I do see they sell the same set for GLK for

Tesla Model S Aluminum Window control trim

Ììè - ÉÐÌì裬¾Í¹ºÁË

6. lx3h

7. Merlion

Merlion New Member

Thank you very much