Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interesting Ratio 5:7

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Merlin's Mani-Pedi and Facial resulted in perfection! He's ready to cast spells :)

XoxcCe2qW2sxy56cNpeOmr__ahmn4CSSrrQ2TuFoKvY%2Cbvpug0zvV8kovIQiGzTp3oqzGKhe4xNkclljsnIdpWA

XPEL on the whole front, top of FaWDs, bottom 4-5" of the FaWDs, similar bottom edge of front doors + outer edges of front doors, rear bumper + spoiler (i.e. anything that could get bumped on a door/hatch opening and the front vulnerabilities.

cQuartz nano coating everywhere

50% tint on front side windows.

XPEL Stealth wrap on the backs of all glossy seat backs to cut the gloss and protect them.

~$5k

Very worth it, IMHO.

When I was there to pick up Merlin I had a chance to see another customer's Blue X wrapped all in stealth -- very cool looking, not my preference (I like the liquid gloss look) but gorgeous!

• Disagree
Reactions: Drivin
XPEL on the whole front, top of FaWDs, bottom 4-5" of the FaWDs, similar bottom edge of front doors + outer edges of front doors, rear bumper + spoiler (i.e. anything that could get bumped on a door/hatch opening and the front vulnerabilities.

XPEL Stealth wrap on the backs of all glossy seat backs to cut the gloss and protect them.

~$5k

Very worth it, IMHO.

When I was there to pick up Merlin I had a chance to see another customer's Blue X wrapped all in stealth -- very cool looking, not my preference (I like the liquid gloss look) but gorgeous!

Love to see a pic of those back seat backs. Did you do it at a window tinting place?

~$5k

Very worth it, IMHO.

Would love to see more pics when you have the chance

Do you get any plastic smell from having the seat backs done inside the car? My wife and baby are sensitive and I was just curious... Thanks for the info by the way... Never thought of covering those seat backs. Great idea... I'm not loving the shiny and I was hoping Tesla would come out with different ideas... This may be a solution.

at the Fremont Supercharger right now on the way home from OCDetailing, 5 Model X's, 7 Model S's charging!

You must by lying. Everyone knows that there are no Model Xs on the road, because they are all disabled at service centers with doors that don't work, and owner's trying to figure out how to use the lemon law to get their money back.... :rolleyes:

You must by lying. Everyone knows that there are no Model Xs on the road, because they are all disabled at service centers with doors that don't work, and owner's trying to figure out how to use the lemon law to get their money back.... :rolleyes:

I was starting to think the same thing. Every time i see a Model X on the road, my first thought is not how nice and how cool the car is, it's how is the door working out? Any latch problems? Did the door align perfectly? etc.

I guess this is not a good way to think like this but until my X is fixed to my specification. I can't help myself lol!

Reactions: Drivin
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Do you get any plastic smell from having the seat backs done inside the car? My wife and baby are sensitive and I was just curious... Thanks for the info by the way... Never thought of covering those seat backs. Great idea... I'm not loving the shiny and I was hoping Tesla would come out with different ideas... This may be a solution.

No smell at all!

(The PVC thing between the seats is a cradle for my plane)

• Informative
Reactions: X Fan