TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Interesting Tesla classification in Lamborghini survey

Discussion in 'Cars and Transportation' started by AnOutsider, Jun 24, 2012.

1. AnOutsider

AnOutsider S532 # XS27

Got a survey from Lamborghini and on one step they asked which brands you own:

2303639247.png

So, at first I thought it was just all luxury brands listed, but the Roadster isn't exactly luxury, nor is Nissan. Plus, where's BMW? Then I thought maybe performance luxury brands, but again Nissan isn't luxury and I'm not sure Fisker can be considered "performance"... So what's the classification here?

Here's a subsequent question that seems to lean towards eye-catching luxury/performance vehicles:

3636734021.png

As an aside, it was cool to see that if you chose that you owned a Tesla you had the Model S and Roadster listed as possible choices. (For Audi, just the R8 or "Other"). Interesting they care enough about Tesla (and Fisker) to include them. Perhaps considering a "green" Lambo?

2. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

That is very strange. BMW should be included for their M cars alone.

3. AnOutsider

AnOutsider S532 # XS27

My god, this survey is long. This might provide some insight though:

3406000022.png

4. gg_got_a_tesla

gg_got_a_tesla Model S: VIN P65513, Model 3 Res Holder

That's just Lambo (cough VW cough) thumbing their nose at their German neighbor :) It's an oversight, I'm sure.

5. Kipernicus

Kipernicus Model S Res#P1440

For Nissan they probably should have specified the one model they're interested in: GT-R
    Also curious about BMW - IMHO the M6 should be in that class.