TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Interesting use for a Model S

Discussion in 'Model S' started by TheAustin, Mar 26, 2013.

1. TheAustin

TheAustin Model S: P2009 P85

It seems that the majority of people posting on here got a Model S for personal use (myself included). However, I just saw the following photo posted to Instagram...It seems that the Lenox Hotel in Boston bought a Model S as a livery car for the guests of their hotel. Very interesting. Anyone in Boston feel like doing a drive-by to check it out?

photo (4).PNG

2. Plug Me In

Plug Me In Member

Very Nice! I'll have to remember that if I visit Boston; might help me through Model S withdrawals.

There's also a member here who bought his for his limo service in SF.

3. EdA

EdA Model S P-2540

I will try to do a drive by this weekend.
    My wife's office used to be across the street and I've stayed there even though home is < 20 miles away!

4. mhpr262

mhpr262 Member

Perfect use for the Model S - a stylish car that does credit to even the best hotels, lots of mostly short trips that are ideal for an Ev but would put a lot of wear on an IC car and result in very poor gas mileage and lots of emissions, dozens of presumably quite wealthy hotel guests who may have never heard of the car getting free "test drives" ...

5. Robert.Boston

Robert.Boston Model S VIN P01536

The Lenox is a stone's-throw from my office; I'll swing by tomorrow. BTW, notice that green stripe painted on the road just ahead of the Model S? That marks off the Lenox's curbside, valet-controlled EV charging, free for overnight or dinner guests. Great philosophy, and a very fine boutique hotel. Strongly recommend you patronize them if you're looking for a hotel in the Back Bay.

6. EdA

EdA Model S P-2540

And I thought you were going to point out the Boston Marathon finish line...