Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interesting use for a Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TheAustin

Model X 90D (Former Model S P85)
Sep 12, 2011
The Hamptons
It seems that the majority of people posting on here got a Model S for personal use (myself included). However, I just saw the following photo posted to Instagram...It seems that the Lenox Hotel in Boston bought a Model S as a livery car for the guests of their hotel. Very interesting. Anyone in Boston feel like doing a drive-by to check it out?

photo (4).PNG

Perfect use for the Model S - a stylish car that does credit to even the best hotels, lots of mostly short trips that are ideal for an Ev but would put a lot of wear on an IC car and result in very poor gas mileage and lots of emissions, dozens of presumably quite wealthy hotel guests who may have never heard of the car getting free "test drives" ...

The Lenox is a stone's-throw from my office; I'll swing by tomorrow. BTW, notice that green stripe painted on the road just ahead of the Model S? That marks off the Lenox's curbside, valet-controlled EV charging, free for overnight or dinner guests. Great philosophy, and a very fine boutique hotel. Strongly recommend you patronize them if you're looking for a hotel in the Back Bay.

The Lenox is a stone's-throw from my office; I'll swing by tomorrow. BTW, notice that green stripe painted on the road just ahead of the Model S? That marks off the Lenox's curbside, valet-controlled EV charging, free for overnight or dinner guests. Great philosophy, and a very fine boutique hotel. Strongly recommend you patronize them if you're looking for a hotel in the Back Bay.

And I thought you were going to point out the Boston Marathon finish line...