TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Interesting wheel juxtaposition

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Plug Me In, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Plug Me In

Plug Me In Member

Just had my first Ranger visit today for correction of a few minor issues, one of which was a faulty TPMS sensor. They had to take the wheel off and to a shop to replace the sensor so a 21" wheel was left in it's place for a little while. I've never been a big fan of the aesthetics of the 21" wheel, but I thought the gray looked pretty nice on the blue car. Would be even better with dark color trim instead of the chrome on the car. Thought I'd post a pic since I've never seen different wheels on the same car. Might help some of you out there trying to decide on options.

Ranger visit went very smoothly. Arrived on time, knocked out my list of issues (auto headlights not working, steering click, TPMS sensor), took care of a couple of service bulletin items in about 2.5 hours.

Attached Files:

2. laalan

laalan Member

Did you pay for the ranger option or is it just part of the warranty basic service?

3. Plug Me In

Plug Me In Member

I'm on the Ranger Plan. About 130 miles from the Raleigh service center.

4. HHHH

HHHH Member

Those grey wheels look great on that blue!

5. laalan

laalan Member

I ordered the gray wheels also as they show dirt less and draw less attention to the car. But then what was I thinking about when I ordered red?