Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

interior accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just got a nice accessory for my 100D from Amazon... a nice drawer that fits into the space under the touch screen.... reasonable price, and it looks great. Topfit center console drawer. Seems to keep things like sunglasses secure when driving and makes it easy to get to items. Just thought it was a useful way to store stuff, and thought other S owners would like it too.

• Informative
Reactions: Brettski
I purchased a drawer and have modified it into a phone holder so that my phone can be magnetically mounted and charged right under the center screen. I find the placement of the phone in the console to be useless. It wouldn’t be a problem if there was better integration between the phone and car.

F709B88C-3841-4B0C-B189-49F4A449039A.jpeg
I’m currently making a few changes to this setup by replacing the magnetic mount with a wireless charger and putting a battery pack in he drawer.

here's the part I ordered on Amazon: " Topfit Car Center Console", costs $26.99 with free shipping. Excellent quality. Drove around yesterday and it stayed in place, and items inside didn't rattle. Company has other accessories too, and sent free "done with charging" time display card.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: GTIceman