TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Interior bubble same size as model S?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Suwanee-ga, May 20, 2016.

1. Suwanee-ga

Suwanee-ga New Member

When looking at the pictures of the S and 3 lined up next to each other... They seem to have the same passager space for front and back row seating

2. melindav

melindav ☰ reserved

seems the Model 3 will be a bit narrower, but agree the front to back passenger space will be close to the Model S

3. SCW-Greg

SCW-Greg Active Member

Agree. See below. This is based off known dimensions combined with actual photos that Motor Trend took of the two cars on the same day...

Tesla Model S Morphs Into Model 3 - GIF

@melindav, I actually work over in your new of the woods.

4. melindav

melindav ☰ reserved

and I work half way to yours ;) hopefully, you are going across the flow of traffic most times

That gif makes the car look like it's panting after going for a run

5. SCW-Greg

SCW-Greg Active Member

Actually that wasn't the link I meant to show (above) - with the real photographs of the two cars.

This one is...
    Animated Comparison of Model 3 to Model S Highlights Nuances of Design (click on the photo to engage it)

Yeah my commute is half with traffic - all the way through the tunnel and then against it. Opposite when I come home. About 50-55 minutes, or 60 miles round trip every day. :-/