Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interior color other than black availability??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wondering if Tesla has announced firm plans other than the blip in the FAQ on availability of interior colors other than black for Model 3.

Wondering if colors other than black are available on base textile (cloth) seats and interior.
Wondering if colors other than black are available on the premium package with (humane / fake) leather and interior.

i imagine it is too early to know if this white interior will be just a premium offering as they have on Model S or will this extend into the base trim as well. Curious minds really want to know.

I wouldn't count on the base textile seats to come in anything other than black... ever. At least not in the next 2-3 years.
I have agree with codex57, I see no incentive for Tesla to offer anything more on the Base model until all the pre-orders have been satisfied.

Just keeping fingers crossed for tan pleather for my Feb-April timeframe!!

I think the tan is definitely coming. I just don't know if it'll be by your Feb-April time frame. I'm wishing for it too as that's my preferred interior color. No way it's coming by my Nov-Jan time frame. I'm just hoping the white will have just been introduced by the time I order.

I think the tan is definitely coming. I just don't know if it'll be by your Feb-April time frame. I'm wishing for it too as that's my preferred interior color. No way it's coming by my Nov-Jan time frame. I'm just hoping the white will have just been introduced by the time I order.
Not to nit-pick but the tan interior is no longer an option, it is called cream. I'm sure that is what you meant, but just want to clarify for others out there. The cream is more like off-white compared to the previous tan, which was definitely more along the yellowish hue.

Not to nit-pick but the tan interior is no longer an option, it is called cream. I'm sure that is what you meant, but just want to clarify for others out there. The cream is more like off-white compared to the previous tan, which was definitely more along the yellowish hue.

Something other than refrigerator white would be preferable. I would be surprised if the choices beyond black were white and off-white. I thought I saw a photo somewhere with a M3 with what some would call a "natural" tan interior.

Something other than refrigerator white would be preferable. I would be surprised if the choices beyond black were white and off-white. I thought I saw a photo somewhere with a M3 with what some would call a "natural" tan interior.

Yes, i certainly have seen picture of an M3 with light interior as well. That is what made me wonder if that is a production offering or if that was a special build.

I'm fine with a black interior but would like to try something other than the typical black, grey, and tan (cream) interior most cars have. I like the white but am still not convinced it is totally stain proof, especially I have a toddler. A red or saddle interior would be nice but I could only hope.

As all of the paint colors available are the same as the S & X it probably safe to assume that we will not be getting interior colors that don't exist in the S & X cars.
But as they have already said that White will be available this year, that's probably also a safe bet that it will be available
:D