Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interior Colors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
O ok...bummer...guess I need to pitch my EB - Black/Gray to someone else LOL

Really someone who is looking at locking in colors should look at Black with Gray accent...It really makes the interior look differant. Very nice look.

My Exterior/Interior will be :

Very Orange
premium two-tone, rally 2, saddle/black, saddle head restraint

Last edited:
Interior Leather Colors

Agreed on the leather - particularly around the instrument binnacle.

Is it an option? What about the microfibre types?

Has anyone seen the interior color "BEIGE"? In the photos on the Tesla site it looks tan or yellowish. I am considering premium leather with Beige as the main color and saddle as the insert color in a traditional style. I am ready to lock in my options and don't want to end up with a color that is yuk?

Has anyone seen the interior color "BEIGE"? In the photos on the Tesla site it looks tan or yellowish. I am considering premium leather with Beige as the main color and saddle as the insert color in a traditional style. I am ready to lock in my options and don't want to end up with a color that is yuk?

Though, not in the style you're planning to get. Here's a photo of beige and saddle seats:

3388940914_55717c38f4.jpg

Thanks for your help, that color combo looks great with the red exterior paint. I finally decided that Black/Red leather would go better with the "Obsidian Black" exterior on my Roadster.
Some of the pictures show a headrest with the same color as the accent leather. I did not see a selection for a headrest color. Is that for Executive Leather only?

Some of the pictures show a headrest with the same color as the accent leather. I did not see a selection for a headrest color. Is that for Executive Leather only?

Hmm, I'm not sure. There was an "a" or "b" headrest color option within "premium two-tone leather" in the 2008 model year. But they may have removed it to reduce costs. There also used to be a separate "rally 1" and "rally 2" option (which swapped the colors on the door) that I had heard was being removed.

Tesla Motors - interior colors

Last edited: