TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Interior Decor Swap on Mid 2015 Build

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Mystic, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Mystic

Mystic Member

I have a 2015 Model S with Piano Black decor and actually like it a lot. But I like the figured Dark Ash on newer cars a lot more.

I can get the decor pieces, but my question is does anyone know if the new decor can be easily retrofitted? As in, no difference in clips/screws compared to the decor in my car?

Also, has anyone done this themselves? How long is the job, how easy?

Supplementary question to that would be, if I get the parts. Would a service center be willing to install them? And if so what would that run me?

Any answers would be greatly appreciated, thanks!