Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interior leather choice for Carbon Fiber decor?

Which leather do you like best with Carbon Fiber Decor?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Personally I do not like Carbon Fiber, but if I had to get it, I would get black leather.
But for me, Multi-Coat Red, Tan leather and Obeche Wood Gloss all the way. Beautiful combo.
This is more of an OCD attack, but for some reason, I can't stand a Pearl White Model S with Black Leather and Carbon Fiber. I don't like that.

I am thinking of going for that exact same combo for my first ever Model S with glass roof. Can I please ask which alcantara you went for? I am thinking black since I am getting the premium package and that has dark accents throughout.

I'd love to see a sneaky peak of the inside of yours if you can share a pic?

I do love the carbon fiber but am not sure it will go with the tan seats I am planning on getting, so MC red and tan seats, with black alcantara. ...
Thats exactly what I chose for my S90D order today. BTW I currently have a 2012 Sig 85 (Sig Red with White perforated leather) and the white leather has held up very nicely.

Disclaimer: I don't have young kids and usually its just myself and wife in the car. Personally we both LOVE the red/white combination. Multicoat Red and tan are the closest match to Sig Red + White.

Carbon is pretty close to black so can go well with just about any color. We've made a point to replace all the plastic in our cars with carbon and its worked out well, although we have typically gone with darker interiors. In terms of heat you might want to consider getting some basic option and then having the seats redone in an alcantara or something similar which doesn't get nearly as hot as leather.

IMG_5774_BE.jpg
IMG_5767_BE.jpg
Unplugged-Performance-P85D-Blue-Demo-Car0055resized.jpg
IMG_6334wm.jpg
IMG_6524wm.jpg