Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interior: What to use to clean and protect.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What are you all using to clean and/or protect the interior surfaces? Mainly wondering about the wood trim piece. I usually use some Meguiars cleaning wipes for everything but the wood and their leather wipes afterward on the seats. Any one suggest anything else?

Massive fan of NextZett Cockpit Premium (previously Einszett) and have been using it on Honda/Acura, BMW, Porsche, Audi, and Tesla interiors for years. It has strong UV protection and leaves really no sheen while providing good cleaning effect. Of minor importance is that it has a nice clean scent as well. 303 has a mild greasiness to it and darkens the material slightly but is another great interior protectant (very mild cleaning ability if at all).

I use Cockpit Premium for dashboards, doors, etc. I don't use it on seats (although it is fine for that). For seats I like to clean with diluted ONR or 10:1 Optimum all purpose cleaner and then follow with Optimum Protectant Plus.

There are certainly other great options out there but this is one of those things that I just stick with what works well for me. And I cannot stand any greasiness on the dash/doors/etc. Cockpit Premium will work great on the wood trim piece as well the other stuff....

Massive fan of NextZett Cockpit Premium (previously Einszett) and have been using it on Honda/Acura, BMW, Porsche, Audi, and Tesla interiors for years. It has strong UV protection and leaves really no sheen while providing good cleaning effect. Of minor importance is that it has a nice clean scent as well. 303 has a mild greasiness to it and darkens the material slightly but is another great interior protectant (very mild cleaning ability if at all).

I use Cockpit Premium for dashboards, doors, etc. I don't use it on seats (although it is fine for that). For seats I like to clean with diluted ONR or 10:1 Optimum all purpose cleaner and then follow with Optimum Protectant Plus.

There are certainly other great options out there but this is one of those things that I just stick with what works well for me. And I cannot stand any greasiness on the dash/doors/etc. Cockpit Premium will work great on the wood trim piece as well the other stuff....

I also love using this cleaner. Leaves a factory flat/matte finish on surfaces, yet removes any oil or grease left on seats/plastics. I've used in in the synthetic red leather interior of my previous Lexus and on the white synthetic interior of the Tesla--works great and is a non-pretentious product.