Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Internal docs indicate Tesla to allow salvaged vehicles back on Supercharger network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anybody know if you can pass the salvage vehicle high voltage safety inspection on the model Y to get the supercharging re-enabled? I have seen people get it reenabled for their model 3s and model S's but I have not seen the same for Model Y. Does anybody have any experience with this?

I’ve had on and off SC allowed through whatever hiccups Tesla has done OTA unbeknownst to me and certainly without permission to modify my vehicle but here’s a new one. Got a green indicator this morning that a change has been made to my screen - which again I did not request or allow. So I looked thru menus and found Trip Planner is enabled in Nav menu. But SC still disabled. I’m the past of Trip Planner existed SC enabled. If Trip Planner gone, SC gone

So the contradiction my car now has, thanks to Tesla’s interjection into my car, is I can plan SC trips but can’t SC.

IMG_8130.jpeg

Last edited:
Also if any techs who work at a SC can get it done DM we can work something out. Like I said been supercharging for 15,000 miles since I got the car… just worried some tech might say some non sense about some random thing.

$1300 NYC area enjoy the pounding, you almost feel gratitude for them basically re-enabling something that was already enabled and functioning properly.

Like Tesla can’t tell everything is within operating limits through software.

• Funny
Reactions: Rocky_H