Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

International Center Phone Charger Wire Swap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone in London ON want to swap? Have an extra Lightning, want and extra USB-C. PM me if interested.
I'll probably never own an iphone...but I wonder if I should keep one just for people who do have one.

I'll be picking up on the 10th in the morning. Work in the financial District (Toronto) if anyone wants to trade.

Looking for: USB-C
Giving: Lightning
You can always just plug a regular cable into the USB ports to charge your iFriend's phone in. No need to keep a dedicated charger

You can always just plug a regular cable into the USB ports to charge your iFriend's phone in. No need to keep a dedicated charger

True true. But then they would need to carry around a cable with them. But thinking about it now, Id rather just cut off people I know with iphones. They're usually unbearable anyways.

Except those who want to trade a cable with me....y'all are alright. :D

• Funny
Reactions: johndorian
FYI I posted about this in another thread, but thought it might be useful here too. I bought my wife a right angle micro USB cable from Amazon that fits perfectly. I got the 3.2 ft cable, as I wasn't sure the 0.5 ft would be long enough. It's also much cheaper at $9.99. Just a note to anyone who wants the micro USB, the right angle cord is for the passenger side, while the left angle is for the driver side since orientation matters with micro USB (also I found out on the other thread that the Tesla micro USB is reversible, so orientation doesn't matter). CableCreation is the brand and the also carry USB C and Lightning cables. Here's the link for what I bought:
https://www.amazon.ca/CableCreation-Braided-Degree-Vertical-Aluminium/dp/B01M1KF5PW/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1530038529&sr=8-6&keywords=cablecreation+right+angle

• Helpful
Reactions: Falkirk