Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

International Centre delivery experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's mine, freshly polished and ceramic coated

Attachments

• IMG_0280.jpg
    IMG_0280.jpg
    662.8 KB · Views: 75
I finally picked up my TM3 today. Got the call last night that it was ready for delivery today.

Perfect experience today, really, really quiet. Not issues with the car.

Happy to be part of the Tesla family, I do have a bit of color envy as I wish I had chosen Red over Black. The drive is incredible, I'm coming from a tuned BMW 335D and have to proudly say the punch on highways and instant torque is so similiar, all this with no fumes and dirty diesel.

Love, love this car and the tech with it.

Were you the only one taking delivery, or there were other people taking deliveries at that time?

There were a handful of people, but at one point we were the only ones there. The Tesla rep was mentioning they were ramping things down and deliveries will no where be as hectic as the first week.

We had all the time for pictures and looking over the car. I think tomorrow will be busier as I saw them prepping cars for tomorrow.

I had a lineup at work of people wanting to see the car. It's funny, before delivery I would spot TM3s everywhere but I haven't seen in the wild since delivery.

Still figuring things out. Btw - I did find the die cast car in the compartment. And car was only charged to 46% but no issues, still plenty of juice for the ride home.

In the last 3 weeks or so since I've taken delivery, I've only seen about 1 being driven in the wild (Silver M3). But I've seen plenty at superchargers in Grimsby and Sherway gardens.

I spotted a black one driving on Queen St. in Brampton heading to the 410 North onramp a few days ago. We waved at each other. We're pretty much best friends now. :p

In the last 3 weeks or so since I've taken delivery, I've only seen about 1 being driven in the wild (Silver M3). But I've seen plenty at superchargers in Grimsby and Sherway gardens.
I saw one just like mine driving down my street, and saw another one just line mine parked at my office chargers. I saw a few at the Sherway supercharger and 4 at the detailers. One of those was silver getting a nice matte wrap.

Had a funny interaction this morning on the Gardiner traveling into work. Auto-piloting along in the middle lane and a great looking WRX STI passes by in the fast lane but then slows right down and has a good long look at the Model 3. Gives me a huge double thumbs up and wave. Also had some people stop and get out just to have a look at it. People love this thing!