Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

International Centre delivery experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update: Driving away with the car now. In and out in 45 minutes and our car was charged to 86%. Paperwork was quick and we had time to do a walk through and ask any questions we had. About to drive back to Prince Edward County so should be good to go. Good luck to everyone else this week!
Wave to Batawa as you head south at Trenton!

My toy is now at a PPF facility for the week......I have withdrawal pain already!

• Funny
Reactions: tombar and pmich80
Same here. Scheduled for tomorrow at 3:30 pm, and nobody contacted me so far. I don't even know what exact amount of money I have to bring tomorrow.
I called 1-888-518-3752 and spoke to the person who said they have a back log and it will appear in a few hours. They also said for the draft user the numbers from the financing statment you got from the financing team. If you are paying cash used the amounts from the Order Agreement (add tax and delivery charges). Carry a personal cheque book as you can pay the diff with a personal cheque. If they owe you money they will refund the amount. Hope that helps. But I would call them as they need a nudge. ;)

I called 1-888-518-3752 and spoke to the person who said they have a back log and it will appear in a few hours. They also said for the draft user the numbers from the financing statment you got from the financing team. If you are paying cash used the amounts from the Order Agreement (add tax and delivery charges). Carry a personal cheque book as you can pay the diff with a personal cheque. If they owe you money they will refund the amount. Hope that helps. But I would call them as they need a nudge. ;)

Thanks. I emailed my DS in California and received Purchase Agreement with exact numbers. She said she was not aware of any delays tomorrow.

My delivery appointment is first thing tomorrow and I happened to be near the International Centre so I dropped in just now to see how things look. It was super quiet with only a few people there. I asked the young ladies at the desk how things look for tomorrow and she said they have a much busier schedule for tomorrow and suggested arriving a bit early if you can.

My delivery is tomorrow but I have not yet received the Purchase agreement. Its that normal?

I emailed my ISA (Inside Sales Advisor) and he sent it to me. My ISA has been very responsive.

For those doing financing through Tesla, you might want to confirm with your delivery/sales agent that they have the latest financing info and amount due on delivery (it should say on the MVPA). I made a change to my down payment and it wasn't reflected on the MVPA.

My sales advisor also mentioned that electronic payment (where they take your bank account info and do a ETF/PAD payment) has been a bit "finicky" whatever that means. He recommended paying with bank draft to ensure no delays.

I just got a quote from Belair for 2 vehicles, $10k/year lol. More than twice anyone else.

BTW who do we write the Certified Cheque or Draft too?

Tesla Motors Canada ULC

I would double check your delivery email from your advisor, but should be to "Tesla Motors Canada ULC."

Yup, what they said ^

My delivery appointment is first thing tomorrow and I happened to be near the International Centre so I dropped in just now to see how things look. It was super quiet with only a few people there. I asked the young ladies at the desk how things look for tomorrow and she said they have a much busier schedule for tomorrow and suggested arriving a bit early if you can.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That’s funny. We were in the area too and also dropped by around 2:30 just to see.