Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

International Centre delivery experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been emailing my ISA at Fremont. Got this:

Hello Sandy!

I hope you’re having a great day, since our contracts team is a little backlogged, they may be a little slow to get you the contracts.

Here’s the ProForma MVPA.

It’s going to be an extremely accurate estimate.

Because we are not able to get you the contracts in time- If you overpay we will repay you, if you underpay, you are given the option to cover it with a personal check.

Just add 200 to the final amount for the licensing fee.

Thank you!

And this:

Hello Sandy,

Normally we don’t accept personal cheques, but at the current time because of the timeline that we put on our customers, we decided that it is only fair.

You can get the cashier’s check for the pro-forma amount, and then we will either refund the overpayment or accept cheque for the underpayment.

It is extremely important that you take delivery tomorrow to me as well.

Thank you.

I'm going to be picking up mine on Thursday (fingers crossed that there is no change). Like others here, I've not heard from DS or gotten MVPA contract. I presumed at some point we would get the option to get Green Plates. Have I missed this along the way, or does the DS confirm that?

My first delivery date on the 31st got cancelled. It was rescheduled to today at 3:15. I was in and out in 30 minutes. there were not to many deliveries today. Tomorrow they are back up to 200 a day. My first drive was 2 blocks, back to work. UGGGH!
Must have been quite a few trucks that got stuck at the border. Yesterday they seemed hopeful they'd get through last night and when I got cancelled this morning that tells me they couldn't get through. I'd guess my car arrives some time today but they just couldn't fit me (all of us) in any time before Friday.

Must have been quite a few trucks that got stuck at the border. Yesterday they seemed hopeful they'd get through last night and when I got cancelled this morning that tells me they couldn't get through. I'd guess my car arrives some time today but they just couldn't fit me (all of us) in any time before Friday.
Hmmm . . . . maybe that's why the deliveries were so light today. The DS at the International Centre said they had 200 deliveries per day scheduled over the next few days. They did 150 a day last Thursday and Friday.

If you guys scheduled for tomorrow or the day after tomorrow delivery then you should have your Purchase Agreement in your own Tesla Account.
Screen Shot 2018-06-04 at 4.54.47 PM.png

Reactions: kjkurien
Hmmm . . . . maybe that's why the deliveries were so light today. The DS at the International Centre said they had 200 deliveries per day scheduled over the next few days. They did 150 a day last Thursday and Friday.
If you take a look at the model 3 tracking spreadsheet it indicates 5th and 6th will have more deliveries than 29th, 30th, 31st. 1st 2nd 3rd 4th have the fewest entries.

• Informative
Reactions: McCaesar