Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

International Centre

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve never been to the international centre before. Either the folks that have gone and scoped it out, or from people who actually pick up the cars starting the next few days, any help on where exactly we should be going for pickup would be appreciated. I’m gonna be pretty pressed for time getting there as is without having to figure out parking etc.

• Helpful
Reactions: McCaesar
Go to hall four like Buggle said. There will be tons of signs and any employee with a clue will direct you the right way.

My ISA stated in an email that my delivery will be in Hall 6. This piece of information was not highlighted in any special way within the body of the email. It was just part of the paragraph with the delivery date.

It's possible that others may already have this information in one of their emails but just didn't take note of it.

I’ve never been to the international centre before. Either the folks that have gone and scoped it out, or from people who actually pick up the cars starting the next few days, any help on where exactly we should be going for pickup would be appreciated. I’m gonna be pretty pressed for time getting there as is without having to figure out parking etc.
Hi Picked up my Tesla S on 30 Dec 2017. Perhaps the last Tesla delivered in Ontario in 2017 as it was the end of the day and the 31st was a Sunday. If you remembered that was the depth of the coldest cold snap for the entire winter. So guess what my Tesla was not supercharger ready! Tesla dem'd charging with a 110 Volt 12 amp charge and that worked fine. They wanted to make a big splash at the International Centre - but the unforeseen second order effects meant that the Staff at the International Centre had no way of knowing that the car they were delivering was not supercharger capable. Not that big of a deal in May, but much more serious on the coldest day of the year. And the Fremont call centre had totally useless comments like "push it in all the way" or "give it a wiggle" Keep in mind that these are staffed by Americans in the Bay area of California who have no idea of how cold it gets in Canada. Long story short, my son and I had to spend the night along the 401 while our car charge on the hotel L2 Charger. Three days later took it Montreal - they picked up the hotel tab and sanded down the supercharger port so a supercharger would latch on.

Lots of free parking - Northeast corner of YYZ. You go inside give Tesla a bank draft for you owe and then have a 40 min brief on your car. Then they bring it around the front and you drive away. We left the car we arrived in overnight and I dropped off my wife the next morning to drive that car back to Ottawa while my son and I were soon to find out that cutting corners and making a splash at the International Centre was not that great of an idea. Told Tesla - they did pay for all the bills but it seems they haven't learned their lesson. A quick demo of supercharging would have brought light to the fact that the car they delivered was not good to go.

Where will Tesla be? Looking at event calendar for international center, can’t find Tesla.
409795BC-76D8-4565-9FCA-8C88730ADABC.jpeg

I take it the sales documents that customers receive do not include any information other than "Delivery at the International Centre"? This is not good and Tesla Canada needs to address this immediately instead of specifying a potentially nebulous delivery area where so many customers have never been to before, resulting in confusion and anxiety. We also need all our documents supplied at least four business days ahead of the delivery day, not just a couple of days (or even less, from some people's experiences here). Tesla needs to eradicate the angst around this very important event in their patient customers' lives, IMHO.

I take it the sales documents that customers receive do not include any information other than "Delivery at the International Centre"? This is not good and Tesla Canada needs to address this immediately instead of specifying a potentially nebulous delivery area where so many customers have never been to before, resulting in confusion and anxiety. We also need all our documents supplied at least four business days ahead of the delivery day, not just a couple of days (or even less, from some people's experiences here). Tesla needs to eradicate the angst around this very important event in their patient customers' lives, IMHO.

Personally I don't understand all the fuss here. Documents yes, but delivery? Just go there. It'll be self evident where you need to go. Look for the big sign that says "TESLA" lol...

Anxiety? Come on.... it’s going to be self evident once you arrive where to go.

This is getting silly now. We are all adults here. I’m fully confident everyone here can figure out upon arrival where to go.

It would help to have clarification though. I'll be taking an Uber to pick up my car and Halls 4 and 6 are at completely opposite ends of the building. It would be a drag to get dropped off at the wrong one and then have to walk all the way around. Not the end of the world but knowing which hall would help.
You also don't want to melt while walking from one end to the next with this beautiful weather we've been having.

It would help to have clarification though. I'll be taking an Uber to pick up my car and Halls 4 and 6 are at completely opposite ends of the building. It would be a drag to get dropped off at the wrong one and then have to walk all the way around. Not the end of the world but knowing which hall would help.

Exactly, I am on the same boat.

Plus, some ppl in hurry and only have less than an hour to get delivery done.

Reactions: noicepls