TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

International/US Delivery schedules

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Runt8, Jul 28, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Runt8

Runt8 Member

With international deliveries not starting until late 2018, does this mean the US deliveries will happen sooner than expected and most people will get the full tax credit? I have a March 2017 reservation (yes, late to the game), and the delivery estimator (from @Troy I believe) says I wouldn’t be getting it until January 2019 (even though Tesla quoted mid-2018 when I made the reservation). However, with an unknown number of international reservations not even starting until late 2018, seems like a lot of US orders will be filled.