TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Internet connection issues

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by Sanj, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Sanj

Sanj Member

I had given my MX for servicing & got it back on Friday but have had problems connecting to internet since. The service guy told me to not use "Energy Saving" mode & make sure the car is in "Stay Connected Always" which I never unchecked in the first place.
    However after parking the car i need to reboot it to get the internet up & running. Not sure if this is a sim card or modem issue. Have requested service centre for an appointment to check the problem. Anyone else had this issue?

2. qadaemon

qadaemon Member

I have energy saving on and always connected off to lower "vampire" drain. I've noticed if I park in an area with poor or no cell service, I need to reboot the main screen the next drive to get it to wake up the cell radio. With your location, I'd guess you have better coverage than I do though.