TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Internet radio dropping favorites?

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by Mel911, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Mel911

Mel911 Member

I have a few stations on slacker that I have favorited a few times because the car randomly drops my favorite stations - but only for Internet, not for normal radio. Why does it forget them?

2. patrick40363

patrick40363 Member

good question. I have a couple of favorites and they aren't there anymore.

3. EarlyAdopter

EarlyAdopter Active Member

Pressing the right scroll wheel in deletes (or adds) the currently tuned channel from (or to) your favorites.

It's really stupid feature, honestly, and not one I remember in the past so might have been added recently. Several times now I've accidentally deleted a favorite because of this "feature." Never before have I though "boy, I wish I could just click a button the steering wheel to add a favorite." I'd love it if they just dropped it altogether.

4. Mike_Schlechter

Mike_Schlechter Model S - P457

I think the right scroll wheel is new. My parents borrowed my car for a SuperCharged road trip from NYC to Fort Myers and back, and now no favorites at all. I was annoyed with them at first but now get how it happened.

UGH.

5. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

I had that happen once early on. But not since. No idea why or what I might have done.