TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Internet radio question

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by m2s2, Jul 30, 2016.

1. m2s2

m2s2 Member

Question about tunein and slacker.

In my old MS I had tunein and slacker. I just traded in for a MX.
    Tunein seems to be signed in and working, but slacker is asking for email and password. Do I need to sign up for my own accound or did Tesla miss setting it up?

2. jrichey

jrichey Member

When I got my MX I had to press my DS for the login details for slacker. She provided it, and I then logged in via computer and changed the details to my personal e-mail address. Then input that into MX and bingo it worked. For me specifically, I wanted to turn off the explicit music since I have kids in the car and I couldn't do that without the login info. Tesla provides 1 year of their plus membership.

• Informative x 1
  3. m2s2

m2s2 Member

Now slacker and Tunein radio are working. Which is good since they axed am Radio