TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Interperting P_OK on SolarEdge Inverter?

Discussion in 'Tesla Energy' started by eacmen, Sep 1, 2018.

1. eacmen

eacmen New Member

This is my first post, been a long time lurker though.

I went out to my inverter late in the day (around 4pm) and noticed that P_OK was listed as only 36/40. As I understand it that number is the number of panels the inverter can see. Is it normal for this number to go down as the sun goes down? Or should that number always read 40/40 (in my case)?

thanks in advance!

2. JohnRatsey

JohnRatsey Member

It's likely that the panels will progressively stop producing at the end of the day as some are likely to move into darkness before others. However, check in the middle of the day that all panels are generating. If you have an account at SolarEdge then you can see the output of individual panels plus any alerts (provided that your inverter has an internet connection for uploading the data).