Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

INTERVIEW: ELON MUSK REFLECTS ON SIGNIFICANCE OF TESLA MODEL S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome article. Thanks for sharing. As a self-proclaimed gearhead/petrolhead, I too fell deep in the Tesla rabbit hole and the whole EV lifestyle.We are now an all-EV family.

While I agree all premium cars now are all as soul-less as your everyday Altima, Camry, Corolla, etc. I still think older, 50's, 60's & 70's era cars and even a few from the 80's are reeking with character and soul.

On the rare occasion that I see a nicely kept W123 Mercedes, I often wonder if a 2019 C/E/S Class MB will be as stately and elegant as the older ones 30 years from now. That also applies to other brands... Older Land Rovers, Older Porsches, Older Jags.

Good article. I keep wondering why there are still so many ignorant people around. The moment I first saw the Model S in 2012 in the Santana Row store I knew right away this is the car. I'm in the Silicon Valley of course. Pretty much what Elon alluded to why there are non-believers there.