TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Intrepid adventurers met!

Discussion in 'Model S' started by efusco, Aug 23, 2014.

1. efusco

efusco Moderator - Model S & X forums

Some daring explorers ventured into the "EV Death Valley" during a trip and were kind enough to call me up and come over to my home to say hello and share their love of Tesla with us.
    Bill and Polly Talbot (sorry, forgot their TMC handles) were on a trip from their home in California following the Northern supercharger network down to Springfield, MO to stay with some friends where they had the (mis)fortune of finding me via PlugShare. They're leaving Sunday AM for home via the Grand Canyon. Not many hardy soles make to this part of the country due to our lack of Superchargers or even any decent J1772 network at all. So it was my good fortune that they were kind enough to seek out like minded souls while in the area and a pleasure to meet them. And I loved the chromed rims on their brown S and the nice LED lighting he'd added.

2014-08-23 15.39.50.jpg 2014-08-23 15.40.08.jpg 2014-08-23 15.40.46.jpg 2014-08-23 15.45.54.jpg

2. Electric700

Electric700 Member

Nice pictures and show of EV camaraderie! Did they need to charge up at your place?

3. efusco

efusco Moderator - Model S & X forums

Nope, just wanted to meet a fellow Tesla owner.