Hi there, We are a multi EV family (rooftop solar, Leaf, Fiat 500E) ready for a Tesla, but not wanting to commit the funds on a Model S and waiting impatiently for the M3 (we have 2 deposits down on day 1). Questions: - Would getting into any Model S now put us in a better position for getting a Model 3 sooner? - If yes, would it matter if we bought CPO, new, took over a lease or bought private party? - What would be the most cost effective way to do this with the idea that we might sell it down the road? The thought is if it helped us get an M3 under the wire with the fed rebates then taking a depreciation hit on the MS wouldn't be so bad, plus we'd be enjoying a nice car. Thanks! Advice from those in the know is much appreciated. FWIW, we'd love a Model S, but realistic payments on these things seem to start at around $900/month and go up from there. Yikes! I looked on swap a lease and only 1 assumable MS was under 1k, the rest well north of there. i love cars, but simply don't want to commit that much to one. We were hoping to lease a Bolt EV, but the looks of it are too much of a turn off. My wife has endured driving the Leaf for years and isn't willing to drive an even smaller micro-car at this point.