Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Intro

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been a lurker since I ordered my MS in April. Waiting for the late June / early July, man time moves slow. Cant imagine the wait for those who reserved the 3.

I am a contractor in Gilbert Az. Ordered a 90D, Midnight Grey, (I think that is what its called), with 3rd row seats and standard silver 19's. Have a family of 7. A little anxious about the range and time to charge. I know people say Ill get over it, but right now if I run out of fuel in my diesel truck or hybrid car, someone can bring me fuel, not so much in a Tesla. Worried about heading to a place like Page for a week on Powell. Couldnt find any place to charge on any maps, and when going on long trips, instread of a 5 min gas station trip every 600 - 700 miles, Im looking at a 30 min or so charge every 200 - 300 miles. Valid concerns or no?

Other than that, cant wait for the MS to get here. Super excited to make it my daily driver. Anyone else in Gilbert or any part of AZ?