Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Introducing Agent P - My Second Tesla (2021 Model Y LR)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone!

I just took delivery this past weekend of my second Tesla, a brand new 2021 Model Y LR (Acceleration Boost, Deep Blue Metallic on White Premium, Full Self-Drive, 5-seater). This car is absolutely fantastic! I went through the entire Model Y Delivery Checklist before marking my car as Delivered in my Tesla account...no issues found whatsoever! It drives better than my Model X did, is more efficient, has better range and is much faster (especially with Acceleration Boost). Autopilot, Navigation on Autopilot, FSD Visualization, Chime on Green Light are all great. Love this car!

My car has 3 names:
-Agent P
-Perry
-Phoenix

I’ve got lots of stuff that has arrived or on order to customize Agent P: Abstract Ocean Carbon Fiber ABS covers for the center console, Abstract Ocean Carbon Fiber steering wheel wrap, Spigen matte screen protector for MCU screen, PureTesla USB-adapter and SD card for Dash Cam/Sentry Mode, Tasmanian All-Weather Floormats (full 6 piece set), Center Caps to replace those awful wheel covers, Blue Metal Valve Stem Caps, Abstract Ocean Blue LED Footwell Lights, Abstract Ocean Blue Tesla Logo Puddle Lights, Aluminum Pedal Covers, Tesla Homelink Module (that one will be installed by a Tesla Mobile Ranger). Also, Agent P goes in on Thursday for Front Window Tint (to match the stock rear tempered glass tint).

Andrew

F2E397C4-4813-4BA2-8F33-30C1E0F17773.jpeg
A4B39D70-09E8-42E9-B128-7C8D6CEE6F20.jpeg
3AB4D8B0-1979-47F5-91BE-17434A9D331F.jpeg
D0A24C51-1183-437E-B731-E3DBF96DA1F1.jpeg

Nice pics. Congrats. Wow, you can just dry right onto a beach with a car? That's unheard of here in SoCal.

Thanks. Yes, in California, the only place you can drive on the beach is in the Pismo Beach (I lived in CA for many years). Here in Florida, we’re much more civilized and many beaches allow vehicles to be driven and parked on the beach. Makes it really convenient to bring everything you need for your fun day at the beach. And with a Tesla, you have a giant battery to power your cooler or any other electronics you bring to the beach.

Andrew

Hey everyone!

I just took delivery this past weekend of my second Tesla, a brand new 2021 Model Y LR (Acceleration Boost, Deep Blue Metallic on White Premium, Full Self-Drive, 5-seater). This car is absolutely fantastic! I went through the entire Model Y Delivery Checklist before marking my car as Delivered in my Tesla account...no issues found whatsoever! It drives better than my Model X did, is more efficient, has better range and is much faster (especially with Acceleration Boost). Autopilot, Navigation on Autopilot, FSD Visualization, Chime on Green Light are all great. Love this car!

My car has 3 names:
-Agent P
-Perry
-Phoenix

I’ve got lots of stuff that has arrived or on order to customize Agent P: Abstract Ocean Carbon Fiber ABS covers for the center console, Abstract Ocean Carbon Fiber steering wheel wrap, Spigen matte screen protector for MCU screen, PureTesla USB-adapter and SD card for Dash Cam/Sentry Mode, Tasmanian All-Weather Floormats (full 6 piece set), Center Caps to replace those awful wheel covers, Blue Metal Valve Stem Caps, Abstract Ocean Blue LED Footwell Lights, Abstract Ocean Blue Tesla Logo Puddle Lights, Aluminum Pedal Covers, Tesla Homelink Module (that one will be installed by a Tesla Mobile Ranger). Also, Agent P goes in on Thursday for Front Window Tint (to match the stock rear tempered glass tint).

Andrew

View attachment 639477 View attachment 639478 View attachment 639479 View attachment 639480
Awesome! That’s my car’s exact twin! exceot I didn’t get the ocean background option. Kicking myself ;)

Yes, that is correct. The beach is New Smyrna Beach’s beach. And, yes, it is famous for its beautiful white sand!
Enjoy your Y!

I have a 2017 Model S, bought my wife a new Y in December. (white on white and man does she LOVE the white interior)

Ride quality in the S (air suspension and even with 21" wheels) better than Y with the 20" wheels.

But overall handling/steering feel? Goes to the Y. Tight turning ratio, better road feedback feel, brakes are firmer. Its a winner.

• Love
Reactions: dreamwave6
Glad to hear that you’re happy with the transition from X to Y. I have a Y on order and am making the same change. Since you’re doing a lot of customizations, I’m curious if you are planning any PPF and/or ceramic? I did the PPF on my X but not ceramic. I’m thinking about the ceramic on the Y to get the lasting shine, but haven’t decided. What’s your plan?