Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 🚨BACK IN STOCK🚨 LDCRS Premium 3D (LOGO FREE) All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y 2024/2023/2022/2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Additional pictures & reviews coming in from 2021 Post October Model Y owners for those that are curious.

Link to 2021 Tesla Model Y Review on Amazon:
Excellent floor mats for the Model Y. Think 3D Maxpider but cheaper and without the gaudy logo.

We are currently out of stock yet again, however more will be available in the coming days.

Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 8.22.19 PM.png

• Informative
Reactions: angus[Y]oung
Inventory is back in stock and slowly trickling into Amazon!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08D74G63M/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_ZTZcGbS2YG7TP

As a new listing on Amazon, it would greatly help us out greatly if anyone who has purchased leave a review on Amazon!

Also, for transparency, we did receive our first 1 star review today, however, upon review it seems the customer actually has not tried to contact us to help remediate their issue as we would have fully refunded their order if unhappy. It also seems that this customer did not remove the carpet mats in the car before placing the mats in the car.

It's all a part of the business but any additional reviews would definitely help. Thanks to everyone for the great feedback thus far. We look forward to providing more great products soon!

Those mats look awesome! And it was a smart move to develop a quality mat without the logo (as I'm sure you've noticed obnoxious logos really bother some people, like me!).

Since you seem to be open to feedback can I make a suggestion?

I'm fairly tall (6'4") so I have my front seat pushed pretty far back. Most mats for the Model Y don't cover any of the area which gets exposed when you push your seat back like that, although there are a couple of exceptions. During long trips I tend to rest the heels of my feet in that exposed space and I think that having the lip of a mat there would become an issue. I think that if you change your design to have the front mats fill a bit of the area under the front seats you'd be able to distance yourself even more from the other makers.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

Thanks (and thanks for giving us another option for nice looking mats).

Thank you for your business and feedback! We take all into consideration and understand what you are looking for and appreciate your honest feedback. We’re always looking for ways to improve our customer satisfaction. Definitely haven’t thought of that use case (probably because I’m short) have a great weekend!

Those mats look awesome! And it was a smart move to develop a quality mat without the logo (as I'm sure you've noticed obnoxious logos really bother some people, like me!).

I'm fairly tall (6'4") so I have my front seat pushed pretty far back. Most mats for the Model Y don't cover any of the area which gets exposed when you push your seat back like that, although there are a couple of exceptions. During long trips I tend to rest the heels of my feet in that exposed space and I think that having the lip of a mat there would become an issue. I think that if you change your design to have the front mats fill a bit of the area under the front seats you'd be able to distance yourself even more from the other makers.

Really want to echo OzoneAction’s suggestion above. It’s my number one feature I look for. And it’s why I still haven’t found the mats I like. otherwise these look ideal for me.

Reactions: ldcrsmode
We're waiting to see one in person to see how 3D mats like ours would fit in the 7 Seater. From videos it seems that a 3D style might not be the best option, but we want to make that decision based on how it looks after seeing it in person. We think this because the "bucket" floor does not seem as present with the 7 seater due to the seat rails. We'll keep you updated if we proceed with the 7 seater 3D mats!

@ldcrsmode - what do you think is your lead time to get 7-seater compatible mats?

Inventory is back in stock and slowly trickling into Amazon!
Amazon.com

As a new listing on Amazon, it would greatly help us out greatly if anyone who has purchased leave a review on Amazon!

Also, for transparency, we did receive our first 1 star review today, however, upon review it seems the customer actually has not tried to contact us to help remediate their issue as we would have fully refunded their order if unhappy. It also seems that this customer did not remove the carpet mats in the car before placing the mats in the car.

It's all a part of the business but any additional reviews would definitely help. Thanks to everyone for the great feedback thus far. We look forward to providing more great products soon!
when will this be available again?