TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Introducing Strawberry

Discussion in 'Model S' started by paintpolisher, Oct 1, 2014.

Tags:
  1. paintpolisher

paintpolisher Banned

Inventory 85 w 5k miles black leather, pano, cold weather, tech, fogs.

Our 11 yr old daughter gets to name our cars. Our previous BMW was dark blue aka blueberry. :biggrin:

Build date 6/14 so with 5k miles we had a $9k discount.

I have driven "a few" in the past, but i was nice to take ours out at 6a for a drive.

We were fortunate that Cale Brock from the Marietta, GA Tesla store was able to deliver our MS to us yesterday. Excellent service from Cale and Chris!

I see a few days of polishing, Suntek PPF and OptiCoat Pro coming as soon I have time. :cool:

Attached Files:

2. iadbound

iadbound Member

Looks great! Congratulations. I haven't figured out a name yet, but maybe I'll ask my daughter too.

3. Vitaman

Vitaman Member

When I ordered in mid August there were no demos/showroom cars available at the Atlanta/Marietta store.
    As of this past weekend there were at least four.
    It's a great way to buy if the color and equipment match your needs.

4. paintpolisher

paintpolisher Banned

End of the quarter finally brought some inventory cars into the system. With the factory closing in July, that really put a tight restriction on inventory cars availability.

5. Larry93428

Larry93428 Member

"Strawberry", a great name for your beautiful Tesla.

6. paintpolisher

paintpolisher Banned

They always come up with the good names.

Thank you Larry.