TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Introducing Unofficial Tesla News

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by ntrstngftrmth, Jun 20, 2018.

1. ntrstngftrmth

ntrstngftrmth Member

Introducing Unofficial Tesla News – built in 3 days, it's a simple and easier way to stay up to speed on all things Tesla.

After watching different news sources fabricate lengthy articles because of a single Elon tweet, I began reading his feed before anything else. Although helpful, I still ended up visiting each of the popular Tesla news sites. Unofficial Tesla News features tweets by Elon along with feeds from hand picked news sources with the intention of making it a one-stop Tesla news source.

We've got some more things planned but it will always be simple. I hope you find it useful. Thanks!

Check it out: Unofficial Tesla News

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  2. commasign

commasign Tesla Superfan

Cool. Which sites do you feed from besides electrek and TMC? How about teslarati? M3OC? Maybe some links to some of the bigger youtube channels (like Tesla, Bjorn, Now You Know, etc.,)?

3. ntrstngftrmth

ntrstngftrmth Member

Starting off with Electrek, TMC, and Teslarati. However we pulled Teslarati this afternoon because their feed was slow and until we have it caching on our end it was bogging the news feed down. Once we have that stored, we can add it and others in as appropriate. I hadn't considered M3OC but will add that to the list. Videos and other media is a good idea too. Thanks!

• Like x 1
  4. commasign

commasign Tesla Superfan

Another suggestion: For Elon's tweets, anyway to thread them in a way so it's clear what he's reply to?