Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Introduction/Hopefully new owner tomorrow!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations on the upcoming delivery!

You can get a referral code from pretty much any owner. It looks like a URL that begins with ts.la. You tell it to your delivery person (usually this is done at ordering time but I _think_ it can be applied up until the time you take delivery). There's a referral program thread here on TMC in the Telsa, Inc. forum where some people have posted referral codes. (Owners get rewards for having their referral codes used...some people promote their codes heavily on their blogs or YouTube channels.) In general I'd encourage you to use the code of someone like a friend or relative who might have helped you in the pre-purchase process, maybe given you a test drive, or something like that. IMHO that's preferable to just picking the referral code of a random stranger on the Internet. In the current referral program the first person to use an owner's referral code also gets a $500 credit towards service or accessories, in addition to the free, unlimited Supercharging.

Hope that helps,

Bruce.

PS. Note that on TMC, the only two places where referral codes can be posted are in the aforementioned referral program thread or in the referral code field in a user's profile.

Last edited:
Congratulations on the upcoming delivery!

You can get a referral code from pretty much any owner. It looks like a URL that begins with "Electric Cars, Solar Panels & Clean Energy Storage | Tesla". You tell it to your delivery person (usually this is done at ordering time but I _think_ it can be applied up until the time you take delivery). There's a referral program thread here on TMC in the Telsa, Inc. forum where some people have posted referral codes. (Owners get rewards for having their referral codes used...some people promote their codes heavily on their blogs or YouTube channels.) In general I'd encourage you to use the code of someone like a friend or relative who might have helped you in the pre-purchase process, maybe given you a test drive, or something like that. IMHO that's preferable to just picking the referral code of a random stranger on the Internet. In the current referral program the first person to use an owner's referral code also gets a $500 credit towards service or accessories, in addition to the free, unlimited Supercharging.

Hope that helps,

Bruce.

PS. Note that on TMC, the only two places where referral codes can be posted are in the aforementioned referral program thread or in the referral code field in a user's profile.

Thanks for the great information!