Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Introductions (Hong Kong)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
9C4he-wtLPHuPeN837l8dyusq01ybywnpbAomppeIQj-=w1143-h858-no.jpg

Reactions: mkq786
Hi All!

just picked up my Titanium 85 yesterday:biggrin: and absolutely loving it

Does the car come with a HD backup camera as a standard equipment? Or there is no backup camera at all?

I plan to go for titanium too but black NG seats instead of tan as I worry that making it dark is very easy.

Did you take piano black decor or obeche wood decor? Which one looks better?

Last edited:
Does the car come with a HD backup camera as a standard equipment? Or there is no backup camera at all?

I plan to go for titanium too but black NG seats instead of tan as I worry that making it dark is very easy.

Did you take piano black decor or obeche wood decor? Which one looks better?

As far as i know the back up camera is standard

Interior is black with piano black. But with longer use dust will probably be more visible compared to the wood.

Hi all.

my order for Titanium 85D pano Hifi upgrade interior upgrade leather seats upgrade Navigation upgrade 19" turbines was confirmed just this week. Proposed delivery was late November 2015.

3-4 months of agonising wait to endure

Collected my P85D Friday. An absolute dream.

it rained quite hard en route home and no sign of leakage from P-Roof. Panels and handles all appear (to me) to be in good condition.

17" crashed twice during day 1 but likely being overloaded with multiple iPhone pairings navigation and media all running concurrently - driving (including lights etc.) was not impaired during restarts. Seems good on day 2.

when's the next meet up scheduled?