TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Introductions (Hong Kong)

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by Tony Lin, Aug 30, 2014.

Tags:
  1. dhsparkey

dhsparkey New Member

Hello all, just get my 90 D , really enjoying this amazing car

2. FishHead

FishHead Member

Hi dhsparkey, welcome to the club! Yes, the 90D is bringing smiles to my face every time I drive it. The smoothness of the acceleration and dynamics are bowling me over. Believe it or not....I am preferring to drive the 90D over my Porsche Boxster, especially if I have a passenger. The 90D drives like the best of the European marques, and only on the limit do you feel the weight. But the overall competence of the car and the electric drive is unlike anything I've driven before.

After two weeks with the car, I am starting to lose some of my charging anxiety. In fact, going earlier to work to get a charging spot is prompting me to spend more time in the gym, which is good for my health! Having said that, I am still a bit wary of the software and bugs. I suppose this is the trade-off. I have lost autopilot and despite one visit to the service centre to realign the camera, the problem still persists. They promised to look at the logs and come back to me but nothing so far.

Still, overall, I am very happy with the car. Let's hope they solve the problem soon so I can start using the TACC.

3. mkq786

mkq786 Member

Hi guys,

Just ordered my MX 90D. Expecting delivery end March. Presently driving Q7 and cant wait to ride on MX.Very excited :)

4. mkq786

mkq786 Member

Hi, congrats for your MS. FYI, very soon east point city in Hang Hau will have super charger installed so it may be helpful for u. Hv ordered mine only after i got the news that there will be super charger close to home as my building management does not allow installation in my parking.

5. Argonaut

Argonaut Member

Hi everyone, I just bought an inventory 60D. I was looking at the MS and BMW i3 but rushed to buy it since I won't have the ability to charge at my car park and the supercharger is free for life (the i3 range is quite low and charging network doesn't seem very robust). I'm only now realizing how full Supercharger lots are so am slightly worried about what I'll do. I'm super excited about the car (my first in 10 years) and am thankful there is a forum like this around.

• Like x 1
  6. mkq786

mkq786 Member

Welcome to the forums. Frankly, i don't have charging experience personally but what i know that it all depends where do you live and plan to charge your car. People who live somewhere close to supercharger can plan charging in a way that they can avoid the congestion. e.g. people i know around cyberport are usually happy with charging there. Recent introduction of penalty should help deter the people using Tesla super charger as parking lots and will free up space as soon as cars are charged. Good luck.

7. saichinli

saichinli Member

Hi all, I picked up my Model X 90D a couple of weeks ago. Nice to meet you all!!!

I originally wanted to get the Model S but I didn't like the back seats. Anyway old Merc CL out. MX in. :)

Question, are there still whatsapp groups? How do I join them?

Thanks!

• Like x 1
  8. mkq786

mkq786 Member

Welcome to the Tesla Family. I m still awaiting my MX expecting delivery in a week. Sorry but no idea about whatsapp groups.

• Like x 1
  9. Falcon90D

Falcon90D Member

IMG_6873.JPG Hi everyone, took delivery of my X in March. Have been enjoying it since.

• Like x 2
  10. kukujumuku

kukujumuku New Member

I am a new member in this forum and I am interested in travel so I have a great collection of information related to Restaurants, Hotels, Shopping and more, Fell free to ask about anything and I am happy to help you.

• Like x 1
  11. mkq786

mkq786 Member

welcome to the forums.