Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Inventory car question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found an inventory car 2019 AWD LR that might work if they can remove full self driving and change the 19” wheels to 18 “ areo.

It has the following:
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • 19’’ Sport Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Full Self-Driving Capability
It also has 3,815 miles. All for $54,470.

If they take off $7000 for fsd and 1500 for downgrade to 18” wheels= $45,970. So it looks like it is lowered $5,020 for the mileage. I wanted the black interior but I can live with the white. What do you guys think?

I found an inventory car 2019 AWD LR that might work if they can remove full self driving and change the 19” wheels to 18 “ areo.

It has the following:
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • 19’’ Sport Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Full Self-Driving Capability
It also has 3,815 miles. All for $54,470.

If they take off $7000 for fsd and 1500 for downgrade to 18” wheels= $45,970. So it looks like it is lowered $5,020 for the mileage. I wanted the black interior but I can live with the white. What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

That you would need to take the car as is. They "might" take off FSD, but they definitely are not swapping wheels.

Reactions: OCR1
I would not want a car with 3,800 miles on it for only $5K off MSRP. But as others have said, I bet it’s long gone by now. With Tesla being so short on inventory a $5K discount on a Model 3, even with those miles, is going to be snapped up within minutes.

BTW, there are 8 Model 3’s in inventory in Southern California right now, 7 of which have similar mileage on them.