Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Inventory Deals with +$60k Adjustments

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

VikH

Supporting Member
Nov 23, 2015
Midwest, USA
Just read through this thread on Leasehackr and saw that someone got a MX P100D with a $66,200 adjustment. Nuts!

It looks like Tesla is not allowing leases on some of these deep discounted cars, but I think you could finance them. Maybe a refresh is pending?

Inventory 2018 Tesla Model S and X (P100D and 100D): NO LONGER AVAILABLE

fe45bab95692fb82cd9e150fd310372e753293a7.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Cowby
There are some good deals out there but buyer beware. I have been following a 6 seat model x 100D (yeah I know Lon range) that just dropped another $1200 today on ev-cpo. But a closer looked revealed it no longer came with EAP. It is now listed as no AP. That means in fact they raised the price by $1800

• Informative
Reactions: byeLT4
I have been watching the TESLACPO.IO cite for the last month. I noticed this week that a whole bunch of cars both X and S show they were sold 21 hours ago. I find it kind of hard to believe that so many cars all sold 21 hours ago. There was one I was watching and it does not show up on the list of cars or recently sold cars. My question is, is this something Tesla normally does every so often? Do they flood the market whent hey need cash or sales for the end of the quarter and then remove them when they do not need the numbers and relist them again when they need the sales numbers or cash? The prices were great but I will not be int he market for another Tesla until late summer so I am just watching so I know what is a good deal and what I can expect to pay for the configuration I am looking for.

I have been watching the TESLACPO.IO cite for the last month. I noticed this week that a whole bunch of cars both X and S show they were sold 21 hours ago. I find it kind of hard to believe that so many cars all sold 21 hours ago. There was one I was watching and it does not show up on the list of cars or recently sold cars. My question is, is this something Tesla normally does every so often? Do they flood the market whent hey need cash or sales for the end of the quarter and then remove them when they do not need the numbers and relist them again when they need the sales numbers or cash? The prices were great but I will not be int he market for another Tesla until late summer so I am just watching so I know what is a good deal and what I can expect to pay for the configuration I am looking for.

Yes, they do this to some extent almost every end of quarter. However, this most recent EOQ sale had the largest discounts I have ever seen on cars which resulted in very low leases. They stopped offering these lease towards the end of EOQ though. They generally pull the discounts and inventory cars after the EOQ.

Yes, they do this to some extent almost every end of quarter. However, this most recent EOQ sale had the largest discounts I have ever seen on cars which resulted in very low leases. They stopped offering these lease towards the end of EOQ though. They generally pull the discounts and inventory cars after the EOQ.

What is your opinion on this deal 12/2018 production Inventory car with 1,500 miles